- New South Wales
- $60 - $66 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Communication Officer to develop and implement internal and external communication and media strategies to inform stakeholders and community of initiatives and issues and services, to support the objective.
It's a 3 months contract to start with a strong possible extenion thereafter based in Chatswood.
- Develop and implement state-wide communication strategies and plans to support the objectives.
- Manage communication channels and materials including websites, social media and printed material ensuring alignment with Government policies.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the outcomes of communication and marketing projects to ensure continual improvement and to help inform future projects.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to reach target audiences and ensure a whole of government approach to achieving NSW Government objectives.
- Substantial experience and proven skills in managing communication strategies and/or marketing campaigns for a large, complex organisation.
- Government experience an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.