- Contract until End of December - Government Department
- CBD Location - Working from home initially
- Develop Digital Communications Collateral
This Government client is seeking a Senior Communications Specialist to join their small team. They are implementing an Oracle Cloud ERP Project and require this person to develop Communication and Change plans across multiple platforms to maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop Communication and Change plans across multiple platforms to various stakeholder groups
- Identify change impacts for each group of stakeholders and develop appropriate interventions and activities
- Support the Change Team to deliver the Change and Communications Plans.
- Lead stakeholder engagement activities to assess and evaluate change
- Change Impact Approach and Program Level Impact Report
- Strong experience working as a Senior Communications Analyst on transformation projects.
- Strong experience working on digital communications across a variety of platforms
- Well developed communication skills, interpersonal, negotiation and project organisational skills;
- High level stakeholder and vendor management skills.
- A sound understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Excellent communication skills - articulate with the written and spoken word.
- Contract until end of December
- CBD Location
- Government Department