* Strong client engagement and team leadership experience
* Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Senior Consultant - AI & Automation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement RPA projects using Blue Prism (mandatory) and either or UiPath or Automation Anywhere (preferred)
- Conduct workshops with Business and IT stakeholders around process qualification and design
- Create and secure sign off of process definition documents
- Assessment of processes for automation feasibility and viability
- High level & detailed level design of automation solutions
- Work with Agile delivery methods. Support, create and maintain various project documentation required during development, test and hyper care phases
- Manage hyper care effective with business SME and automation support to ensure maximum value to business stakeholders
- Monitor and report on robot utilization and align with business benefits
- Intelligent automation suitability assessment and delivery across conversational agents/chatbots, NLP, and OCR
- Essential knowledge Blue Prism
- 5+ years of experience in software industry
- 2+ years of experience implementing software robotics or automation projects using Blue Prism
- Must have development and design experience in creating BOT using Blue Prism and one of automation anywhere or UiPath integrating with Web applications/SAP/Mainframe/PDF/Email automation
- Must have experience in setting up RPA platforms
- Previous process assessment experience for end to end process automation
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements & needs to implement the automation solution
- Experience developing backend integrations between RPA and core apps
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies, including sprint planning and sprint review
- Previous experience working with IT developers for solution designing and implementation
- Knowledge of system design
- Knowledge of UAT/Testing
- Must have supported bots post go-live for quick identification and resolution of issues
- Experience (even through proof of concepts) on intelligent automation areas such as chat bots, NLP, OCR/ICRTerms
This is a permanent role, paying a salary commensurate with skills and experience. Our client will wait for up to a month for the successful person to start in the role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!