- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 10 days ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior Contracts Administrator for an immediate start, ongoing, long term contract engagement. Core requirements of the role will include taking a lead role to trial the formation of a new group within our clients Contract Management branch. This position will support the two existing contract administrators in their day to day tasks as well as developing and implementing new processes.
- Administering, managing and overseeing of procurement for contracts of a lower value, risk and complexity
- Undertaking the responsibilities of a Contract Manager, ensuring that contracts are managed efficiently and in line with our clients requirements
- Responsible for preparing and managing Contract Management Plans
- Manageing work in accordance with administrative systems to ensure a full and complete record of all contracts, including contract amendments and variations, are kept current
- Monitoring supplier performance and implementing action plans as appropriate for the circumstances to improve performance, seeking guidance and support for more complicated performance issues
- Monitoring expenditure against contracts ensuring contract values are not exceeded and/or steps are taken to rectify any potential financial issues
- Managing supplier invoicing to ensure all invoicing arrangements and supporting documentation are compliant to the terms of the contract
- Leading a small team of 2 contract administrators for all their day to day tasks.
- Strong commercial experience as a Contract Administrator who is able to lead a small group (2 Contract Admins) on all day to day tasks.
- Ideally a background as a Contracts Administrator within the Public Sector is preferred.
- Strong experience in the coordination of supplier invoicing to ensure all invoicing arrangements and supporting documentation are in line with contract agreements.
- A background in monitoring supplier performance and engagement.
To apply or if you are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button or call on 08 9221 3300 for further info. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com