- $75.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 10 months ago
On offer is an initial 12 month contract and the chance to work for a flexible and friendly organisation offering rolling extensions (circa 8+ years' worth of work).
To be successful for this role you will need to be locally Perth based with experience across EPCM contracts and the full procurement lifecycle.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior contracts role
- Experience in EPC and or EPCM projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing construction contracts
- Degree in Law, Engineering or Commerce
- Experience in developing, executing and managing contracts of large values
- Strong relationship and building and communication skills
- Experience developing contract package plans & strategies
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Experience across tender, contract, procurement, purchase order and policy and procedure review and management
- Demonstrated experience in complex claims
- Ability to effectively manage risks and problem solve quickly
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.