- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 8 days ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills of an experienced Contract's Officer for an immediate start contract engagement to provide support to a large procurement and contracts team.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and administration of contracts and procurement activities.
- Manages work in accordance with administrative systems to ensure a full and complete record of all contracts, including contract amendments and variations, are kept current.
- Undertakes regular supplier relationship management activities, congruent with the Contract Management Plans.
- Monitors supplier performance and implements action plans as appropriate for the circumstances to improve performance, seeking guidance and support for more complicated performance issues.
- Investigates and evaluates issues and disputes and, where consistent with ability, negotiates sound commercial solutions.
- Monitors expenditure against contracts ensuring contract values are not exceeded and/or steps are taken to rectify any potential financial issues.
- Manages supplier invoicing to ensure all invoicing arrangements and supporting documentation are compliant to the terms of the contract.
- A strong background as a Senior Contracts Officer ideally with exposure to WA Government contracts and procurement practices.
- Extensive background in implementing, managing and administering contracts and procurement activities.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors on sourcing strategies and preparing procurement plans in line with cascading strategies.
- Strong background in facilitating procurement documentation for a range of goods and services.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications, who can draw up contracts/tenders.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125510 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.