Our client based within WA's Public Sector is seeking the skills of 2 x Senior Contract Officers for an immediate start contract engagement to provide support to a large procurement and contracts team.
Key requirements of the role:
- Developing and growing stakeholder relationships
- Schedule, track, manage report contracts and procurement activities assigned
- Articulate objectives and delivery approach onto a plan including managing consultation and buy-in processes
- Collate and analyse demand and spend trends
- Oversee RFX and tender activities from procurement planning through to negotiation, recommendation and execution
- Oversee contract implementation activities from buying guide and contract management plan development, to kick-off and transitioning
- Managing contract administration activities such as variations, extensions, purchase orders, and reporting
- Oversee invoicing compliance from scope, rates and expense validation to artefact validation and receipting
- Oversee contract risk mitigation and dispute resolution requirements
- Facilitate commercial contract meetings to review vendor performance and identify and deliver improvement actions
- Experienced Contracts Officer in technical and engineering type of categories such as FM, electrical, signals, fleet, etc.
- Team player with positive attitude with good listening and problem solving attributes
- Enjoys developing and growing stakeholder relationships and is not afraid of ambiguity
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in rail network and asset management would be beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of Ellipse ERP would be beneficial but not essential.
- In depth familiarity of the procurement lifecycle e.g. R2P, S2C, Vendor performance management
- Understands typical document management requirements of large organisations
- Some government organisational experience would be beneficial.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 08 9221 3300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.