Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior Contracts Officer to commence ASAP on an immediate start contract assignment initially for 3 months which may possibly extend.
Requirements of the role:
- Responsible for the implementation, management and administration of contracts and procurement activities.
- Undertakes the responsibilities of a Contract Manager, ensuring that contracts are managed efficiently and in line with the client requirements.
- Responsible for preparing and managing Contract Management Plans.
- Manages work in accordance with administrative systems to ensure a full and complete record of all contracts, including contract amendments and variations, are kept current.
- Undertakes regular supplier relationship management activities, congruent with the Contract Management Plan, the Division's strategic sourcing strategy.
- Monitors supplier performance and implements action plans as appropriate for the circumstances to improve performance, seeking guidance and support for more complicated performance issues.
- Investigates and evaluates issues and disputes and, where consistent with ability, negotiates sound commercial solutions on behalf of the Division.
- Monitors expenditure against contracts ensuring contract values are not exceeded and/or steps are taken to rectify any potential financial issues.
- Manages supplier invoicing to ensure all invoicing arrangements and supporting documentation are compliant to the terms of the contract.
- Experience in contract lifecycle management (including planning, market engagement, implementation and management); ideally such experience will relate to facility management, goods and inventory, technical/specialist services and projects/civil works.
- Holds a tertiary level qualification/certificate in a relevant commercial or trade discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in assisting with dispute/issue resolution relating to contractual and/or commercial matters.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and implement projects to achieve the targeted outcomes.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed written, verbal, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 08 92213300.