- Market rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 5 months ago
6 Month Contract
Located is Brisbane's CBD
- Embed commercial and risk based contract management practices across assigned work portfolios and projects ensuring effective application of contractual terms and conditions against compliance, commercial, safety and delivery performance objectives.
- Manage commercial risks and liabilities ensuring key risks to contract implementation and financial results are identified and effective mitigation strategies are in place to protect contract commercial, delivery and compliance performance.
- Establish commercial contract arrangements for delivering assigned work portfolios/project ensuring commercial strategies, plans and objectives are established and contract management outcomes achieve commercial, compliance and delivery objectives.
- Participate in contractor sourcing, acquisition, and agreement negotiation processes and drive bid qualification and preparation to ensure commercially suitable contractors are engaged for projects.
- Provide individual contract management support to works delivery team members ensuring contract compliance, commercial targets and quality obligations are met or exceeded.
- 'C' Class driver's licence.
- Degree in; law, business, engineering, project management, or related business fields, or an equivalent qualification and extensive work experience.
- Project delivery management qualifications or experience to a level of competency that is equivalent.
- Electrical infrastructure construction or Operations and Maintenance background
- Strong commercial acumen demonstrated by the ability to negotiate large commercial contract arrangements and manage contractor and contract performance in line with business objectives.
- Strong ability to play a proactive contract role to the Works Delivery team and project managers.
- High level knowledge of technical project delivery sequencing and ability to provide active input into identifying and resolving contract issues.
- Strong ability to manage multiple contracts at the same time across different states and territories.
- Good working knowledge of Australian Standard contracts for design and construct and construct only contracts.
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com