- New South Wales
- $72000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rosie Willson
- 21 days ago
- Senior Customer Operations Specialist
- Permanent role
- Sydney CBD location
We have an exciting opportunity to join a global consulting firm as a Senior Customer Operations Specialist in Sydney CBD. This role is a critical role within national operations and we are seeking a senior, self-driven, experienced and customer centric individual who has the desire to make every aspect of the job successful and is a trusted advisor within the business.
The primary purpose of this role is to support manage key intercomapny account by providing an end to end post sales support to sales, service and delivery team in managing entire supply chain of function. This role will also need to manage relationships with key vendors and Industry management team cross functionally to ensure smooth and seamless operations from procure to pay cycle.
- End to end management of all inter-company orders that are high value in nature
- Monitor open orders, billing, inventory and other key reports
- Liasing with internal and external customers to help facilitate issues around post-sales operations
- Manage escalations, process and efficiency of the delivery of equipment both from the vendor or from own warehouse.
Key skills and experiences
- SAP experience
- Minimum 5 years in stock management, post sales and customer service environment
- Understanding of supply chain
- Extensive experience to work with computerized financial reporting system and analytical tools including: Advanced Excel skill, Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.
- Understanding of vendor based online portals for purchasing purposes
For more information, please contact Rosie- email@example.com