- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 14 days ago
- Leadership Position!
- Successful applicants will hold CISSP or CSX-P or CISM quals/certs
- 1st February Start date
- Provide Tier 3 operational support, installation, configuration and management services required to maintain the security of supported applications and services.
- Analyse, investigate, contain, eradicate, recover, document and report on security events and incidents.
- Identify and implement strategies to address security events in alignment with best-practice standards and procedures.
- Consult with IT and business staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications, software and cloud services.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Provide expert advice to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Client's information assets, according to NIST and ISO security standards.
- A minimum of 8 years of Cyber Security Operations experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- A bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent experience; a Masters in Information Security is preferred.
- Experience working within relevant standards such as ASD ISM, ISO27001 and ISO27002, Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture and Information Security Policy (IS18:2018).
- Proven experience delivering and securing cloud-based solutions and services, including:
- IaaS within Azure and AWS,
- Microsoft SaaS offerings (O365, SharePoint Online etc),
- Cloud SaaS providers.
- Experience in Tier 3 support, maintenance and problem resolution of security infrastructure and services, including:
- Enterprise Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Email and Web Content Filtering
- IAM and AD
- Networking and VPN solutions
- DNS, NTP, FTP
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring
- Endpoint Security
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Jackson Bruce or Neil Mennie on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com