Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior ICT Privacy Compliance Officer for the information security team.
Looking for someone that has a strong background in the application of privacy law and has experience in completing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA).
This is a 3 months contract initially, but is likely to be ongoing for a suitable candidate based at Chatswood.
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) for ICT projects.
- Develop new tools/techniques/methods to streamline delivery of Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Assist in the development of procedures to determine the privacy compliance and maturity levels
- Develop, measure and report on the privacy metrics applicable to the Information Security Services group and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Support privacy and compliance with our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ensure appropriate meetings are scheduled in a timely manner to facilitate ongoing compliance.
- Assist the Information security team with mandatory reporting requirements for Government.
- Assist with audits on cybersecurity privacy, quality assurance and compliance.
- Assist in the development of training and educational materials to support the organisation's understanding and compliance of relevant State and Commonwealth Privacy and Cybersecurity legislation.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting the Privacy Impact Assessment and a record of achievement in privacy compliance in a large and complex service industry organisation and relevant tertiary qualifications, or equivalent, that have been applied in practice in the work place (legal practice and qualifications an advantage).
- Demonstrated proficiency in cybersecurity privacy, compliance and policy with evidence of its application in practice to include: State and Commonwealth privacy legislation, OAIC and IPC regulations and principles.
- Demonstrated capability in managing the complexities of privacy and security compliance, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.