- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 5 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Data Analyst is to design, establish, and operationalise data models required for reporting and analytics, using Microsoft Azure services, with a core focus around the integration of Azure Cloud and SQL Databases and Data Warehouses.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Design and development of business reporting capabilities in the data warehouse.
- Development of ETL in Azure Data Factory to populate the data warehouse
- Involvement in the development of related policies, guidelines, standards and other artefacts
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality-related activities
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
Skills & Experience
- Skills on PowerBI and other Reporting tools
- Ability to understand user requirements and design reports
- Proficient in using Excel, Excel Macros to define reports required for Business Adhoc Reporting needs
- Ability to think big and work with business leads in writing business requirement documents defining the reporting requirements including support to define technical data dictionary structures.
- Practical experience with creating pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Experience developing data models in large complex organisations
- Experience working with JSON data structures
- Knowledge of Data Lake concepts
- Data modelling experience with knowledge of both relational and star schema designs
- Experience with Azure SQL or SQL Server 2014/2016
- Strong understanding of how to build a data mart or data warehouses in SQL Server.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.