- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 4 months ago
- CBD Location - Working from home initially
- Contract until end of March - Government Department
- Report development using Tableau
This Government department is looking for an experienced Senior Data and Insights Officer to work with business stakeholders and project team and develop high quality reports using Tableau.
- Provision of trusted and timely reporting and insights
- Build and maintain interactive dashboard reports using reporting and
- insights platform (Tableau)
- Contribute to a suite of regular written reports that provides insights into system
- Provide operational level benchmark reporting that becomes the basis for reporting
- against the Customer Experience continuous improvement program.
- Provide insightful reporting into the experience and performance of our frontline staff.
Required key skills and experience
- Strong Data and Insights/reporting experience
- 3 years of plus experience in Tableau experience with both front end visualisation and back end data management
- Experience with financial reporting, budgeting and procurement reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732.