- $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 20 days ago
Contract position until December 2021 + possible extension
Located at Dutton Park
- Assist the Data Centre Manager in the day to day management activities of the datacentre. This includes but is not limited to:
o power management
o cable management
o rack management
o tape media management
o assist with staff management
- Maintain software and update records within the iTracs management system.
- Installation, de-installation and relocation of servers, other IT equipment and associated cabling. (hardware level only
- Tape media management as well as, doing tape runs and offsite storage when staff are away
- Knowledge of facilities engineering systems which includes but not limited to: electrical and mechanical distribution, power generation, cooling systems, un-interrupted power supplies (UPS), automated building controls and Fire/Life/Safety.
- Knowledge of high density data centre power and cooling approaches and technologies.
- Experience in data centre rack and cable management systems.
- Experience with DELL/HP KVM systems and Avocent Cyclades Terminal servers
- Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent
- Registered open cablers certification in structured cabling and Fibre
- Datacentre - Certified WHS
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com