Data Warehouse - Governance / Framework / Design
Permanent OR 12-month contract
Our client is about to embark on a cloud migration project and is seeking a Senior Data Engineer with a strong governance and design background to come on board to provide technical leadership for the project.
- Create data models for new data pipeline development and/or changes to existing data pipelines;
- Identify data discrepancies and data quality issues, and work to ensure data consistency and integrity;
- Design data pipeline solutions to ensure availability, security, integrity, scalability, supportability and optimal performance of data assets;
- Diagnose and resolve data pipeline performance issues.
Skills and Experience required across the roles:
- Expertise in analytics database platforms, including the Microsoft SQL Server stack and Azure Data Factory.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in language targeted at the audience.
- Understand the importance of data governance and how to apply it in interactions and technical solutions;
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively to meet goals respecting the needs and contributions of others as per Requisite Enterprise requirements and take responsibility for actions.
For more information on the role and a details job description apply online or call Calvin on 08 82281560.