- New South Wales
- $800 - $900 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Data Engineer to deliver expert advice and services in the design of data products and data-related services to support the achievement of business outcomes and strategic goals.
This is a 6 months contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta
- Support creation and maintenance AWS Data environments for DEV and TEST (requires knowledge of AWS Data Lakes, Redshift and Redshift Spectrum)
- Create data pipelines for ingestion of data from external parties. (AWS Data Pipeline or preferably AWS Glue)
- Assist develop and maintain MDM data model and Data Catalog (Data Vault)
- Develop and enhance data matching of external and internal data structures
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: AWS Data Pipeline (or preferably AWS Glue)
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Data Lakes and Redshift Spectrum)
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.