- Market Day Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
Initial contract through to 30 June 2021 with 2 year option to extend beyond based in Hobart. Federal Government Department.
The Data Strategy and Governance Branch of one of Australia's largest Federal Departments has a requirement for ongoing data management support services nationally to help build out data management artifacts, platforms and solutions.
This will cover data quality management, metadata management, business data modelling, master data management, data architecture, data literacy and data governance
In particular, the role will include the development and integration of enterprise data models, development of master data patterns and processes, implementation and integration of data management platforms, drafting and developing supporting material and providing advisory and support for strategic data management decision making.
- Demonstrated history designing and deploying data management solutions for large scale government agencies.
- Demonstrated data management solutions design and implementation
- Demonstrated understanding of data management best practices and standards, including application of metadata standards and DAMA DMBOK2.0
- Demonstrated experience implementing data management platforms, tools and APIs to deliver integrated data management solutions
- Australian Citizenship mandatory, AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance or higher is preferred, or the ability to obtain.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com // 0408 388 680