- Large Financial Institution!
- Brisbane City Based
- Permanent Opportunity
You will have to have:
- 6+ year in business environments (preferably in the financial services environment) in with demonstrated solution analysis skills, including requirement elicitation, solution design, data modelling and solution option analysis.
- Experience in facilitating data modeling sessions with business stakeholders to elicit conceptual data models.
- Design of fit for purpose end user data marts based on a common enterprise data mart layer.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including developing requirements, solution documentation, facilitating workshops, building relationships and interacting with key stakeholders within all levels of the organisation for an enterprise data warehouse.
- Previous exposure to working with Business Analysts, Data Architects and Data Engineers to deliver an Enterprise Data Warehouse in an Agile environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent problem solving skills with lateral thinking, and the ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the Lead Data Asset Modeller you will help create and add to the Enterprise Data Model.
- Working with the Lead Data Asset Modeller and wider design team you perform detailed analysis of enterprise data requirement to design best-fit enterprise data assets
- With guidance from the Lead Data Asset Modeller, you help build and maintain the data model and data assets that aligns with and serves our strategic and business needs.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Jackson Bruce at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, you can contact Jackson on 07 3221 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.