This role has variety and you will be the technical go-to person in regards to your core Oracle and database design. You will be working in a team and responsible for the solution design of database applications, components, and processes within a larger architectural context. This is your chance to provide technical direction and leadership to developers and stakeholders from inception to production support. You will act as an internal consultant to teams who will be looking for your advice on how to translate ideas in to a solution either small or large.
To apply for this position you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent experience designing and building a solution in the database layer.
- Strong software application design experience.
- Experience translating ideas into design and technical components for delivery teams
- Strong PL/SQL development experience and be able to code review.
- A core skill in Oracle and an awareness of interfaces with an external system to be able to design agnostically.
- Experience in Oracle design and a strong understanding of application architecture - database, front-end, server architecture, and authentication, security, and information security standards.
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) services and concepts would be a bonus.
- An ability to work through and explain complex problems to a range of audiences.
- Technical leadership experience and dealing with stakeholder is essential.
- A great team attitude to traverse at all levels.
- Note: Our client is not looking for a database administrator but experience in this is desirable.
For more information please call Shelley on 9236 7712. Please send your confidential resume to the APPLY now button. Short-listed candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, pre-employment checks will need to be completed successfully for offers to be valid.