12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Senior Delivery Manager' to lead the delivery of projects throughout design & construction in accordance with governance framework.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Architecture, Engineering, Building or a related discipline, including eligibility for registration as a member of the respective professional association.
- Significant experience and achievement in managing a diverse range of projects with a strong understanding of contract and commercial principles across a range of procurement models including Design and Construct, Early Contractor Involvement, and alliances.
- Strong understanding of industry recognized project management terminology and best practice (such as PMBOK or similar) and its practical application across projects.
- Strong commercial awareness and proven track record in driving multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects and sound understanding of the typical risks to efficient and effective delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating diverse teams and experience in mentoring and coaching staff.
- Well-developed communication skills, specifically:
- - Interpersonal skills: collaboration and stakeholder management skills and proven ability to consult, partner, negotiate and influence.
- - Written communication skills including the ability to prepare high quality plans, documents and reports in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety and Diversity principles.
- The role holder must understand key obligations and responsibilities under current NSW WHS legislation.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com