Based in Melbourne's CBD this role will see you drive understanding and empathy around user needs for programs and project teams including designers, product managers and developers. You will ensure the best approaches are taken for each project.
- Work across primary research, exploring behaviours and motivations of users and perform analysis
- Lead and develop research activities within large projects
- Drive and advocate shared learning and methods within the research team
- Provide research and digital leadership
- Communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary education
- Demonstrated experience in design research and leadership
- Proven ROI experience from research activities
- Commercial acumen with story stakeholder engagement skills
- Exceptional writing, presentation and organisation
For more information, feel free to contact Candice Powell on (03) 9236 7738 or email email@example.com .