- $40 - $50 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 16 days ago
- Contract to June 2020 + possible extensions up to 2021
- Baseline Security clearance required
About the Client
Our client is a CBD-based government agency tasked with developing policies, programs and services that focus on innovative new ideas and industries to create future opportunity and strengthen the Australian economy. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level expertise to enable the enhancement of their corporate systems, as well as the continual improvement of their customer-facing services.
About the Role
Our client is currently pursuing an experienced Senior Developer experienced in Full Stack processes to work within our internal agile team for the period of the project. You will be working with government recognised Corporate and web-based applications similar to .Net, C# and XML, this will require overseeing and leading the team to success and providing guidance and mentorship when necessary.
Skills and Attributions
- Proven ability to lead, communicate and manage a team effectively
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team
- Background in Intelledox (desirable)
- Experience with Microsoft SCSM, TFS/ DevOps & web services (desirable)
- Understanding behind infrastructure components i.e. Cloud Technologies (desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.