- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- 12 month contract
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager(MIM)
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
As a Senior Developer, you will work in an Agile team on Identity Management and will provide Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design, MIM architecture and technical leadership for MIM functionality.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Strong technical leadership, communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to translate of complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager(MIM)
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.