The company is a large financial institution who offer a number of products from general accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Senior Developer to enhance their system and provide a better user experience. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD, reporting to the Development Manager on a 6 month contract.
The successful Senior Developer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Identify and implement platform improvements and use the latest technology to optimise application performance and security.
- Modify and enhance existing software, convert workflow into computer language, and develop robust and secure applications.
- Mentor team, provide direction and influence as well as identify issues and provide resolutions.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Developer will have:
- A minimum of four years experience as a Developer working in agile and waterfall environments.
- Experience working in CI/CD environments, with database experience with MongoDB or MariaDB, AWS (lambda preferred) RESTful services and API.
Please note: this role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org