The successful applicant will have:
- Solid MS Dynamics 365 CRM experience, including previous end to end implementation
- Solid Powerplatform experience
- Cloud/Azure experience
- Strong hands-on Configuration and Customization skills for PowerApps, including- Canvas/ Model app and PowerPortal & Dynamics 365
- Ability to create plug-ins, custom workflow activities
- Experience with Power Automate
- Should be able to create PowerBI Dashboards, Charts and Reports
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Experience in designing, developing and testing effective APIs and RESTful Web services
- Ability to draw cloud-based integration architecture
This is for an initial 9 month contract, with competitive daily rates negotiable.
Apply now and submit your resume, or for a confidential discussion about the role please call Jarrodd on 0438 661 623.