Our client is a large utilities company,based in CBD and is seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (Microsoft Azure) to join their Melbourne based team to provide analysis, design, coding, testing and supporting of platform solutions, while contributing to application architecture, contiunous integration and deployment activities.
Our client is offering an initial 6-month contract plus long terms opportunities to extension on a 2-year program.
- Strong Understanding of Operating System Administration and Infrastructure;
- Integrations of SaaS/PaaS/IaaS products to the corporate architecture examples: (O365/Active Directory/SSO), ITSM Tools, JIRA/Confluence, SAP etc.;
- Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, CD, Build) and Change Management;
- Expertise in Java, .NET, alternative Developer toolsets;
- Expertise in a Wide range of Azure Solutions (Function Apps, Event hubs, Cosmos DB, App Services, Batch, Containers, API M, Data Solutions, Integration Solutions) Containers and Kubernetes
The AttributesThirst for knowledge and sharing knowledge Positive attitude, you love coming to work and surrounding yourself with experts open to new ideas and pushing boundaries. You thrive workng across Agile cross functional teams and working with your SRE/DevOps Guilds Passionate about building and maintaining class-leading Cloud infrastructure THRIVE in a fast paced environment
Above all you take ownership of the systems you're accountable for.
APPLY today firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7732