- New South Wales
- $160000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Majella Sanders
- 20 days ago
· Customer-facing websites and Apps
· Agile / Scrum experience
· Permanent role based in CBD
About the Company
Our client is a global market leader, conveniently based in Sydney's CBD.
About the Role
Our client requires an experienced Senior Business Analyst with a strong track record working across digital projects, in particular with customer-facing websites and mobile applications. As the successful candidate, you will have demonstrable experience working within Agile Scrum teams, collaborating with UX teams, and working across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver high-quality
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience operating at a Senior Business Analyst level, with the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable digital project experience working on customer-facing websites and mobile apps, involving IOS and Android
- Strong Agile project experience with experience working within Scrum teams and UI / UX designers
- Experienced with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement/management skills. Ability to liaise effectively with people across the whole organisation, especially up to the most senior levels
- Must be a self-starter, possess a strong customer focus, excellent team player, have good attention to detail, work well under pressure, flexible and collaborative
- Permanent role, paying a salary in the region of $160-$170K package (possibly more commensurate with skills and experience).
- Ideally, start ASAP however the client is willing to wait up to 4 weeks for the right candidate.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!