Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Digital Business Analyst with significant experience in working across a multi-stream program in a complex enterprise environment. Experience with migration and consolidation project in digital channels including websites, portals, CMS etc. is a key requirement of the role.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify, analyse and document business processes, technical functions and user stories (requirements) to enhance business systems using best practice methodology.
- Identify, analyse, manage and monitors relationships with and between stakeholders, engaging with users and stakeholders to collate needs and defines research which fits needs
- Contribute to the development, facilitation, coordination and communication of initiatives and strategies to ensure organisational consistency and adoption of best practice
- Implement a structured project planning framework in accordance with approved standards to improve efficiency, effectiveness and usability of systems and processes
- Analyse current services and processes, analyse and respond to customer feedback and insights.
- Facilitate and manage requirements workshops with varying levels of participants to gather, inform, socialise and gain acceptance of business analysis deliverable
- Documenting and delivering requirements analysis and design artefacts, which may include user stories, acceptance criteria, data models, site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups, personas, prototypes, user stories and style guides.
- Experience with use-case analysis, UML, BPMN, Archimate and business modelling techniques are highly desirable
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.