- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Melissa Haddah
- about 1 year ago
- Global Investments Company
- Melbourne CBD location
- Senior Digital Content Publisher
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that website content follows corporate standards for usage and style, with the provision that clarity and good judgment are paramount. Ensures content is visual, easy to scan, effectively integrated with page functionality and graphics, and in compliance with other guidelines for Web writing. Ensures content includes proper regulatory clauses and trademarks.
2. Develops and maintains strong internal working relationships with key stakeholders such as Distribution Team, Corporate Communications, IT, IMS and PR and Product.
3. Proactively develops recommendations for data-driven marketing strategies and identifies marketing opportunities based on segmentation models ensuring a targeted approach to drive client engagement, retention and generate opportunities.
4. Proactively seeks opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness and the client experience. Recommends digital enhancements and provides project management of digital updates across marketing initiatives. Stays abreast of market and technological changes in order to identify and maximise opportunities for client engagement, growth and retention.
5. Works with external vendors and services providers to lead execution of digital marketing initiatives.
6. Manages regional enhancements to digital toolset. In association with US colleagues, tests content on assembled web pages, tracks problems discovered during testing, and fixes those problems.
7. Supports processes to regularly review website content and archives material by agreement.
8. Supports best practice digital security to protect Vanguard's digital reputation.
9. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Undergraduate degree. Marketing, communications or business degree preferred.
* 3-5 years of relevant digital Marketing experience required.
* Experience working in funds management or with financial planners.
* Strong ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels.
* Strong relationship management skills. Experience working with external clients preferred.
* Strong project management experience required.
* Solid organizational skills; ability to work across multiple functions.
* Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required, together with an ability to work effectively with a team.
* Demonstrates initiative, self-starter.
* Teamsite cms experience mandatory
For more information call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732