This is the 4 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to prepare content for the intranet including: developing guidelines, standards and templates for content o reviewing content of intranet , refining and finessing pages, links and images
- Developing user testing scripts for assessing customer-centricity of content and design o planning and contributing to user testing sessions
- Approving content for publishing, publishing content in line with content production timeframes, standards and guidelines
- Engage with business processing operations (BPO) teams and core partners in Corporate Services regarding the optimisation and rebranding of content, including Quick Reference Guides (QRGs), for the department's intranet.
- Build and manage relationships with BPO teams, core partners and other stakeholders.
- Strong ability to document existing and new IT processes.
- Design material whilst maintaining consistency, completeness and technical accuracy within relevant timeframes.
- Ability to gain knowledge of existing products and processes.
- Create and maintain user manuals including, release notes, scripts, training materials, troubleshooting articles and conceptual overviews and publish to a variety of stakeholders.
- Ensure documents meet compliance requirements internally and externally.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.