- $100000.00 - $125000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 16 days ago
You will be responsible for managing complex digital projects and coming up with the best solutions and strategy for each client. You will oversee the end-to-end delivery of large scale projects, including; web builds, mobile applications, microsites, games, social media applications and helping to create unforgettable experiences. This is a client facing role, where you will actively participate in developing digital strategy and solutions that improve customer journeys.
You and the role:
- Experience working in a Digital Agency environment
- Social Technical understanding and experience
- The ability to oversee/manage multiple large scale, complex digital projects
- Tactical Project Management skills and a proven track record in the management of risk and project change.
- Quality assurance
- Team Management and mentoring experience
- A passion for digital innovation
- The ability to facilitate alignment and clarity on project scope/schedule, and enable the communication, collaboration and clear thinking in the team around you.
Cultural fit is key to your success within this talented group of people. The close team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal - excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. The agency leaders are straight-talking, transparent and engaged and have built an agency where staff are valued and challenged.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a fantastic digital team, working for a truly impressive agency that are renowned for dominating with fresh creative, talented teams and cutting edge technology.....
For more information please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org