We're now looking for a Senior Digital Producer with experience in Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) to join a newly created offering within the business. This role requires a solid digital producing background and a willingness to think creatively and push the boundaries. Be a part of a successful integrated agency that stay at the forefront of innovation by hiring smart, relevant and passionate people and by investing in technology and change.
You will be responsible for managing complex digital projects and coming up with the best solutions and strategy for each client. You will oversee the end-to-end delivery of large scale projects, including; web builds, mobile applications, microsites, games, social media applications and helping to create unforgettable experiences. This is a client facing role, where you will actively participate in developing digital strategy and solutions that improve customer journeys.
You and the role:
Working with the Digital Strategy Director, you will guide the creative and media partners and third parties to ensure alignment on the copes of work, test plans, roadmaps, timelines, project risks and the end goal. You are the centralisation between media and creative agencies and keep production at the core.
- Experience working in a Digital Agency environment
- Social Technical understanding and experience
- The ability to oversee/manage multiple large scale, complex digital projects
- Tactical Project Management skills and a proven track record in the management of risk Experience with DCO, DOOH, MarTech, Personalisation.
- Team Management and mentoring experience
- A passion for digital innovation
- The ability to facilitate alignment and clarity on project scope/schedule, and enable the communication, collaboration and clear thinking in the team around you.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a fantastic digital team, working for a truly impressive agency that are on the road to dominating with fresh creative, talented teams and cutting edge technology..
For more information please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org