- Melbourne C B D
- 6+ month contract
- Job Type
- Ali Andrewartha
- 9 days ago
- Manage projects and cross-functional teams successfully and develop a 3-month forward plan for program activities in consultation with Directors
- Oversee multiple existing Project Managers, guiding on critical project setup activities - projects plans, budgets, forecasting, change plans, etc.
- Identify project risks and overruns
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and manage their expectations around timelines, budgets across the program.
- Ensure quality reporting and risks are being managed
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in and that the project delivery approach and deliverables will meet key business outcomes.
Skills and experience required
- Extensive Senior Project/ Program Management experience in large and complex environments
- Previous experience across digital transformations, platforms, mobile applications, and developments
- Background in Service Design, UX, Human-centred Design (HCD)
- Experience managing or responsibility for technical teams to deliver projects
- Ability to engage, manage and communicate with senior stakeholders with competing requirements
- Project Management tools, techniques and methodologies (agile, waterfall, PMBOK etc.)
- Strong financials, project forecasting, demand planning etc.
- Previous experience in local, state, or federal government highly regarded
Apply now, or contact Ali (03 9236 7708) or Carly (03 9236 7704) from Talent for a confidential discussion