- Government Client
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
- Chatswood/Parramatta Location
- Competitive Daily rates
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing Senior Document Controller to provide program and specified project document control as a key element of the quality control process. The role provides document support to all project management, engineering and configuration management and quality control processes, and activities.
- Receive, record, distribute and file all technical documentation and their associated forms of transmission to ensure quality control processes.
- Establish processes to record and control document transmissions, communication, versions and revisions and information security to ensure compliance with all corporate document and records management requirements.
- Maintain quality control of the recording of all design reviews and iterations of all technical documents to ensure project parties are working from the correct revision.
- Coordinate with and support the project, quality and Technical Managers as well as the Executive Assistant, for timely, effectively, document management.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure consistency with Corporate Records Systems and to ensure submissions are consistent with the division's project and Division Management Systems.
- Manage an electronic document management scheme of directory and file structures for storage, retrieval, submissions and project searches
- Extensive knowledge of electronic document management systems.
- working on projects through design phases (30%,70% and 100%) to approved for construction documentation
- Document editing including formatting external documents to project standards and submission requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take on and implement change as projects require.
- Understanding of project Phases from start-up, design, procurement (tender & award), construction, commissioning, as-built and archiving.
- Control and distribution of project communication from client, operating company or consortium members
- Liaison with Design Managers and design teams to ensure design submissions are to programs.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below