6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Senior Economist'.
- Contribute to the design of and undertake programs of research and analysis on the economics of early childhood education
- Perform high level research, statistical analysis and review of complex educational issues, and produce briefings, publish technical reports and develop advice for senior management
- Contribute to the development and delivery of complex projects, in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities
- Undertake economic modelling to support the development of resource allocation models within the early childhood education sector
- Support and undertake cost-benefit analysis of individual education programs
- Reaching valid and robust conclusions on the impact of key variables in education and training.
- Developing resourcing models that promote efficiency, effectiveness and equity, within a complex policy environment.
- Preparing comprehensive, evidence-based advice within challenging timeframes.
- Acts independently, uses initiative and makes decisions about workflow to ensure the delivery of high quality work on time and within budget
- Consults with the Manager Data & Insight on matters that are sensitive and/or contentious to agree on suitable way forward.
- Submits reports, analyses, briefings, correspondence, speeches and other written material in high quality manner.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com