You will be responsible for Contributing to effective engagement with regulators, authorities, stakeholders and business partners and support company-wide environmental performance goals and advocate for positive customer/community outcomes.
Formal qualifications (if applicable)
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science/environmental management (or other relevant discipline)
- Sound knowledge of relevant environmental legislation and current environmental issues.
- Proven ability to identify, develop strategies for and manage environmental issues associated with the planning, delivery and/or operation of large infrastructure projects.
- Highly developed oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to foster team work and to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in environmental planning, environmental impact assessment, environmental audits and environmental approvals.
- Preferably with NSW infrastructure experience and in preparing Reviews of Environmental Factors under Division 5.1 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.