Talent International are currently recruiting for a Senior Executive Assistant to work for one of our NSW Government departments based in Parramatta. This position will be a full time 12 month contract with the view to extend and will be paying a daily rate between $400 to $500 per day plus superannuation.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Senior Executive Assistant provides a range of confidential executive, secretarial and administrative support services across a range of complex issues to support the Chief Executive Officer achievement of organisational objectives.
- Act as the Chief Executive Officer point of contact, analyse and assess requests in order to prioritise matters, and initiate action exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality to facilitate the optimal use of the Chief Executive Officer time.
- Manage the Chief Executive Officer diary appointments, arrange meetings, respond to invitations and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of the office of the Chief Executive .
- Prepare, coordinate and review high level communication including presentations, briefing notes and correspondence, to respond to issues and inquiries.
- Research, collate and coordinate reports, advice and briefings on complex policy and operational matters to support informed decision making and planning.
- Monitor, implement and evaluate administrative practices, systems and procedures within office of the Chief Executive Officer to optimise efficiency and support the delivery of quality outcomes.
- At least 5 years Executive Assistance experience supporting senior executives / C-Suite Executives
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to re-prioritise conflicting commitments in an unpredictable environment.
- Managing competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads, short deadlines, and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism when communicating with internal and external stakeholders