- $42.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- 4 days ago
The Senior Facilitator may have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders in relation to difficult or sensitive issues. You may liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders in a representational role on behalf of the client.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Deliver and evaluate training programs to staff including induction, core and technical skills, Information Technology systems, compliance programs and leadership courses.
- Support application and embedding of skills in the workplace.
- Identify and engage Subject Matter Experts to assist with the delivery of training courses.
- Manage adjustments to ensure training is accessible to all client employees.
- Contribute to needs analysis and development of nationally endorsed learning programs.
- Actively participate in regular forums with the People & Culture division to ensure content of training delivered locally is consistent with other sites and the client's priorities.
- Build relationships with Partner in the Community Organisations and assess quality of training delivery.
- Consult with team leaders, Directors and Branch Managers around leadership, succession, talent, performance and diversity and inclusion related matters
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Jackson Bruce on (07) 3221 3333 OR send Jackson an email using the address below.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com