Duration: 12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Financial Analyst/Partner.
- Assess, monitor and review key risks and opportunities for major projects and proposals through the use of advanced financial analysis skills to develop financial models and support critical strategic, commercial, operational and project business decisions.
- Participate with multi-disciplinary work teams on special projects that may arise such as multi-faceted reporting, benchmarking, risk management and tender evaluation panels.
- Prepare and develop financial reports, budgets and facilitate monthly forecasting to meet strict deadlines and be the primary contact between FPR and assigned operational Divisions to ensure high level financial information is delivered to assist in decision making.
- Comply with Council policy and statutory reporting requirements.
- Actively participate in all training and development activities.
- CPA / CA or similar qualifications.
- Highly developed skills to analyse and present financial and non-financial data in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience in completing complex business case proposals.
- Extensive experience in budgeting and reporting processes and practices
- Extensive experience in corporate finance systems and developing and maintaining complex financial models.
- Highly developed ability to communicate effectively and influence outcomes with people at all levels.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org