- $90000.00 - $110000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 2 months ago
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Front End Developer will collaborate with designers, strategists, producers and other developers to build bespoke, cross-platform websites and applications. In this small, collaborative agency you will be client-facing, working alongside producers and designers to build platforms, websites, apps, and campaigns that help our clients engage users - delivering effective brand experiences across multiple devices.
You will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years' experience
- Experience building cross-platform, responsive websites or applications with optimised experiences for smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Ability to write clean, readable and well-structured code
- Experience with frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular (preferably Vue)
- Experience with Git version control
- Consuming REST APIs
- Testing and debugging across different browsers and devices
- Testing and ensuring WCAG accessible code
- Desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies
You have strong communication skills, ability to collaborate and work as a part of a team, and ability to build high-level relationships with clients.
This agency are passionate about producing the highest quality work and have a mature and hardworking (yet balanced and flexible) culture.
For more information, please apply now or email your CV to: email@example.com