- New South Wales
- Desirable salary package for the right candidate!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ryan Engelhardt
- 5 months ago
- Are you a Senior Full Stack Developer with expertise in PHP, CMS-driven websites, & mobile apps?
- Seeking an opportunity to enter the thriving world of EdTech which is currently one of the strongest growing sectors during COVID?
- Looking for a multi-faceted & hands-on role that will enable you to work across architecture, development, & functionality?
Although positioned as a Start-Up, this company holds roots stemming back to 2005 and now is currently in scale-up mode - this is very refreshing to hear when considering the current market. We're looking for a self-motivated Senior Full Stack Developer with advanced PHP experience along with an eye for UX/UI design & functionality. You may possess a digital agency or Start-Up background and will desire an opportunity to lead on projects from architecture to execution.
This is a full-time role is based in Sutherland Shire and will require you to be in the office at least 4 days per week. Although flexible hours are on offer to cater for work/life balance. A desirable salary package is on offer for the right candidate, pending their technical expertise.
What I'm looking for:
- 7 years of development experience (minimum)
- Wordpress experience/exposure
- Experience with REST APIs
- A strong understanding of UI/UX with an eye for design
- Exposure to Symfony 5 framework
If you're open to creating large scale websites, microsites and educational applications that your family and friends may experience one day...
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org