- $850 - $1050 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 4 days ago
Initial contract to September with the option to extend for a further 2 years approved, based in Melbourne's CBD within a large 7-year transformation. Excellent daily rates available.
Federal government department, SAFe driven program, multi-vendor landscape with multiple tranches. Highly complex payments delivery including legacy system uplift.
The Full Stack Developer/Software Engineer undertakes technical landscape design, installation, configuration, deployment, technical security and operation of ICT components and databases.
- Experience in agile delivery (SAFe)
- Federal government or large complex corporate background - development of enterprise components
- Public/Private cloud technologies, patterns and techniques
- Open source development paradigms
- RESTful API's
- Kafka, Kong, OpenShift
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
Additional selection criteria
- Ability to work in a dynamic development team with a high degree of ambiguity
- Technical communication skills
- Collaborative and individual problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with the development of highly scalable and resilient production systems
- Ability to work with new and emerging technologies
Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen, eligible to obtain a security clearance if required.
Submit your resume, or for more information, please contact: