5-month initial term contract with the option to extend a further 2 years approved in Melbourne's CBD for a senior software engineer within a large 7-year transformation.
National, SAFe driven program, multi-vendor landscape with multiple tranches. Highly complex payments delivery and calculation engine tranche involving legacy system uplift and cloud migration.
- Act as technical expert and engineer for multiple teams and support the Project Director and Program Architect
- Validate the open-source design and architecture (drafted), perform end to end development and then ongoing maintenance post-production - ongoing role
- Work with tier-1 vendor and direct teams in SAFe model
- Experience in Agile delivery (SAFe) - Planning Increments (quarterly), Sprints (fortnightly), retro's
- Federal government or large complex corporate background - development of enterprise components
- Ability to work with Director level stakeholders, Project Directors, multiple tier-1 vendors.
- Event-Based Architecture (event based)
- Public/Private Cloud based development
- RESTful API's
- Kafka, Kong, OpenShift
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- The flexibility to travel interstate when necessary
- Australian citizenship to secure baseline security clearance - preferred
For more information, please contact:
Kylie McManus on 03 9236 7725 | firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Before submission due date of 14 Feb