- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract to June 2020 with 18 month extension option
- Extensive experience in SAP HR and Payroll processes
About the Organisation
Our client is based in Barton and is a Federal agency with a unique role to investigate and protect the Commonwealth of Australia. The aim of our client is to build a more secure future for Australia and which tackles major national security includes including crime, terrorism, crime and national security.
About the Role
You will be responsible for both developing and supporting the SAP suite of applications (e.g. Quintiq and Success Factors) and the relevant interfacing systems. The SAP team also manages the full SAP standard development life cycle (Analyse, Develop, Configure, test and Deploy as well as managing SAP Basis)
You will focus on the creation and execution of test scripts ensuring quality control standards are achieved.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience in SAP HR and Payroll processes
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a team
- Experience as Senior Test Analyst
- Experience in the use of the test management tool, ALM desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance or be eligible to obtain an NV1 Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.