- Diagnosing and resolving problems reliably
- Leading continuous improvement culture
- Communicating with various interdisciplinary stakeholders
- Occasional out of hour's or weekend work
- Ability to write code to automate repeatable processes (CFN, PowerShell, C#, Python, Bash)
- Working experience with Windows Server across all facets
- Working experience and knowledge of Unix / Linux environments (Sys, Apps, Network admin, etc)
- Solid experience with docker clustering frameworks like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc. You have to have Kubernetes and Docker experience in a production environment.
- Experience in using containers and orchestration to dockerize existing applications written in .NET
- Experience with provisioning tools to treat infrastructure as code, like Terraform.
- Knowledge of data logging/management/streaming technology (like Kafka, ElasticSearch, Fluentd, Splunk etc)
- Strong understanding of monitoring tools (Prometheus, PRTG, Nagios etc)
- Solid experience with APM tools like App Dynamics
- Exposure to various infrastructure technologies such as Couchbase, Elastic, Orleans, Oracle, MSSQL
- Exposure to Hyper-V, Openstack, VMWare, RHVE
- Cloud services exposure and multi-data centre environment exposure with on-premise and cloud providers such as Azure/GCP and AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note: You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position.
If this sounds like you, please apply or submit your resume directly to Alex at email@example.com