- Base + super + benefits
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shelley Harrison
- 14 days ago
Working from home initially and reporting to the Manager of Internal IT Audits, you will focus on Information technology governance, risk and controls and assist in the development of the annual audit plan and provision of advice to the business around audit. You will also assist with the formulation of IT systems audit requirements, which includes the subsequent identification of core systems and analysing of key IT/business processes to determine inefficiencies. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the establishment of a data analytics capability within the Internal Audit team and take an innovative approach with its application within audits.
This role has the opportunity to become a leader and take ownership of the planning, execution and reporting of IT audits across the business in accordance with the group internal audit methodology.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, you will need the followings skills and background to be consider:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and undertaking (or a desire to undertake) relevant professional accreditations (CISA, CISM, CA, CPA, CIA etc)
- Solid experience as an Auditor in the IT space.
- Good understanding of information security concepts and IT governance, risk, and control principles
- In-depth understanding and experience in auditing IT application systems, networking, databases, project/change management and other IT operational activities.
- Ability to work with large sets of data from various data sources, conducting deep dives to identify trends and provide insights using your expertise in data extraction and analysis.
- Proven ability in executing and delivering risk-based IT and cyber security audits
- Sound knowledge of relevant IT frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO27001/2 etc
- Good understanding of risk management and audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods, and techniques e.g. flowcharting, interviewing, presentation
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills