- Australian household Insurance Brand
- CBD Location | 6 Month engagement (with a view to extend)
- $1000 Day Rate Contract
This leading organisation have strategic initiatives to reform/remediate a number of their streams in response to the Royal Commission. You will join a large and complex program of work, working extensively across the CTP transformation. Operating proactively in a dynamic and fast past delivery environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior IT insurance PM, to showcase their talent in a new role with an internationally recognised brand.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- Proven experience as a Senior IT PM within Insurance
- Experience in CTP and Platform Rollouts (A must)
- Experience Interpreting regulatory change and structure response/changes
- Strong stakeholder (including Regulator) engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high profile, transformation projects
- Excellent time management, organisation and MS Office skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com