You will work in collaboration with Delivery, Security Operations, Senior Management of the department to influence effective outcomes in risk, audit, controls and compliance management.
To be successful as the Technology (IT) Risk Manager you will ideally you will have a proven track record across Technology risk and or program risk in large scale and complex IT environments.
Risk Management and Compliance
- Provide oversight of IT opportunities and risks associated with the use of technology aligned with DXC's IT delivery for the ATO
- You will provide strategic and tactical risk management advice within technology
- You will help the business through interpretation and implementation of risk (technology) frameworks and policy
- Provide oversight of the implementation and ongoing effectiveness of frameworks, policy and cultural shift toward the achievement of risk maturity targets.
- Responsible for the development and approval of control improvement plans.
- Providing SME leadership on the development and maintenance of a controls compliance framework
- Technology and IT solution risk reviews
- Coordinating IT audits and facilitating the provision of information requests
- Facilitating and guiding remediation of audit findings
- Financial industry experience
- Audit or compliance background
- Coaching of junior Risk officers
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below