- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 10 days ago
Our client based within WA's Insurance Services sector are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior Applications Developer for an ongoing, long term contract to commence in the next 4 weeks. Core requirements of the role will be to provide high level re-engineering services for a number of enterprise class systems which are mainly customer facing applications.
- Providing production maintenance recommendations to the design and development team.
- Designing, coding, testing system applications from specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered product application.
- Analysing and developing software for high-level technical design specifications.
- Re-engineering customer facing web application systems.
- Personable, and team focused but can work in an autonomous environment also.
- Any experience in jBPM, Git, COBOL, Tibco BW would be highly regarded.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Miles Murray or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125523 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.