6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Senior Java Developer (Kafka)'.
- Experience in diagnosing, reproducing, and resolving customer issues relating to Kafka
- Experience troubleshooting applications running on Linux (resource contention, network bottlenecks, etc.)
- Operational knowledge of Java applications (jstack,jmap, etc.)
- Experience with at least one mainstream distributed system (e.g. Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience in Java Development best practices including testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Kafka (mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of a programming language, prefferably Java (mandatory)
- Knowledge of security concepts applied to Kafka (mandatory).
- Awareness of industry trends for implementing Kafka (mandatory).
- Understanding of the underlying infrastructure and networks (mandatory).
- Working knowledge of the operations of a government organisation (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Agile, Kanban, and Scrum project delivery methodologies (desirable)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com